Wanting to return an item to Bunnings? This is the place to find out what you can and can’t return to Bunnings Warehouse. Bunnings Group trades as Bunnings Warehouse in Australia and supplies the nation with household hardware. Wesfarmers has owned the chain since 1994. The first store was founded in Perth, Western Australia back in 1886.
We’re going to discuss the in’s and out’s of the Bunnings Return Policy and whether or not you’ll be successful in returning your item/s. As with any Australian Business, Bunnings need’s to follow the ACL, Australian Consumer Law. You can read more about this later in this post.
You’ll be able to return your goods if it’s in original, unused and saleable condition and you still have the original receipt. If you’re return was successful, Refunds will be provided back to the original payment.
Don’t have a receipt?
Proof of identification will be needed to process your return.
- We can provide an exchange voucher or an exchange for ‘like’ goods
- All goods for exchange must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Exchange vouchers are valid from time of issue and are redeemable at any store. These vouchers are not redeemable for cash or Gift Cards.
What can’t be returned?
No change of mind refunds will be issued if:
- Custom-made products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request
- Toilet seats, if packaging has been opened (for health reasons)
- Tinted paint
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Perfect Plant Promise
Bought a plant from Bunnings and it’s not as happy as when you purchased it? Plant’s are covered for 12 months, Bring your receipt in and a refund will be issued.
*exclusions apply, seedlings, vegetables seedlings and bloomers.
Goods purchased from Bunnings Warehouse come with guarantees that can’t be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Entitled to a refund or replacement for a major failure.
Products will be accept for a repair, refund or replacement where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description.
Want the in depth Bunnings Returns page? Returns | Bunnings Warehouse
Shopping at Kmart Australia? Kmart Australia Returns Policy – Need a Receipt? – The Returns Policy
Bing Lee is a favourite? Better keep up to date with their return policies Bing Lee Returns Policy – What you need to know – The Returns Policy